Supercizer 7 is a dry powdered superplasticizer, packaged in a ready-to-use, water-soluble bag. Is uniquely formulated to provide maximum water reduction for high early strengths while producing stronger, more durable concrete. Will reduce water requirements up to 40% and increase concrete compressive strength at all ages. Supercizer 7 is recommended for all types of concrete where improved concrete performance with a lower water-cement ratio, ultra-high early strengths and improved slump characteristics are desired. Supercizer 7 does not contain calcium chloride, nitrates, nitrites or other potentially corrosive materials and is compatible with all standard concrete admixtures.
- Designed for very high early and ultimate strength with smoothest possible finish
- Excellent for Precast/Prestressed Concrete / Steam curing may be reduced or eliminated.
- Up to 40% water reduction / Improves concrete workability / Higher strengths may be achieved more economically.
- Improves cohesiveness and reduces concrete segregation / Easily adaptable to fast track paving applications.
- Beneficial in all types of high strength concrete applications.
- Allows concrete placement in difficult access or heavily reinforced areas / Lower permeability / Higher durability
- Reduced shrinkage cracks and creep / Higher modulus of elasticity / Type I cement may be substituted for Type III cement