- It permits removal of forms, formliners, pallets, etc. from hardened concrete.
- A proprietary blend of vegetable oils in petroleum based oils. Contains no silicones and no carcinogens.
- Helps minimize clean-up of forms and equipment.
- Promotes easy form stripping.
- Is non-staining when used properly.
- Helps reduce formation of bugholes on concrete surface.
- Does not "kill" concrete surfaces when properly applied.
- Is good on aluminum forms.
- Applies in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures.
- Does not cause efflorescence.
SS 60 requires no special tips and sprayers. The less you use the better the finish.
Spraying problems caused by temperatures below 45° F can be solved by increasing spray pressure by about 10 psi. At lower temperatures it may be wise to use a slightly larger spray tip...say 8005. Sprays easily using a Chapin 1949 and 80015. Apply just minutes before concrete is placed or up to 7 days if treated surface is protected.