The Only Way To Safely Remove Concrete!
Liquid Hammer is not corrosive, so it's user and equipment safe. The unique formula is formed onto the concrete surface where it is absorbed and broken down back into a paste that you can brush or wash off.
Clean concrete, cement and mortar off your tools, machinery, vehicles ...and do it safely!
Liquid Hammer Cleans All Your Machinery!
- Liquid Hammer is non-corrosive, so it's user and equipment safe.
- The unique formula is absorbed by the concrete surface and breaks it back down into a paste that you can brush or wash off.
- Clean concrete and mortar off your tools, machinery vehicles - AND DO IT SAFELY!
- Use LIQUID HAMMER in conditions that will prevent the surface to be cleaned from drying out too quickly.
- LIQUID HAMMER is most effective when used in shaded areas or during evening hours.
- LIQUID HAMMER is best applied using a foaming sprayer. Different sprayers generate different thickness or qualities of foam.
- Apply LIQUID HAMMER generously and wait for 15 minutes or until foam has turned the concrete to a paste. If a paste has not formed, re-apply LIQUID HAMMER. This may occur with heavy buildup or older concrete, which may require several applications and /or brushing. Once a paste has formed, rinse with water and agitate or pressure wash.
- NB: LIQUID HAMMER will also act as a degreaser at the same time as removing concrete/cement.
Recommended Dilution Ratio
|For Old Concrete||1 Litre||1 Litre|
|For Fresh Concrete||1 Litre||3 Litre|
|1700LH-0005||Liquid Hammer - 5L Concentrate|
|1700LH-0020||Liquid Hammer - 20L Concentrate|
|1700LH-0200||Liquid Hammer - 200L Concentrate|
|1700LH-1000||Liquid Hammer - 1000L Concentrate|
|1700LH-AER||Liquid Hammer 510g Aerosol|
|1700LH-0750||Liquid Hammer 750ml Trigger Bottle|
|17RTLH-0200||Liquid Hammer RTU - 200L Ready to Use- Diluted 1:1|