LIFTFIX Utility Anchor Lifting System is an economical user friendly system for lifting and handling precast concrete elements. The System can be utilized to remove the precast elements from their forms, handling the elements in the precast yard, loading for shipment and unloading and placement at the job site - all without the need for any special lifting equipment or hardware.
Simply use a standard hook or clevis to connect to the Utility Anchor for a safe lift. An added benefit of the easy to use System is a design feature that enables the unit to be used effectively as a pulling iron.
- Key Advantages of the LIFTFIX Utility Anchor Lifting System:
- High strength - Up to 5.4T. SWL with an approximate 4 to 1 F of S.
- Used with a standard hook or clevis - no special lifting hardware required
- Easy to install and use. Utilizes reusable 90° and 45°polyurethane setting plugs
- Custom made for each anchor diameter.
- Eliminates "through holes" in the precast element.
- An economical system.
- A very versatile system - applicable to any precast element, can be used for lifting, used as pulling iron, or lifting and pulling iron.
The LIFTFIX Utility Anchor Lifting System is designed to economically simplify the lifting and handling of precast concrete elements. Its economics, ease of use and versatility will be a welcome addition to your precast operations.
|a (mm)||b (mm)||c (mm)|
90 Deg (kN)
45 Deg (kN)