Accurate, Reliable & Affordable Superflat ground slabs AND suspended floors!
Trimmerstar 806 is a revolutionary laser screed that works on a variety of materials including fresh concrete as well as gravel and sand.
The Trimmerstar 806 has a petrol generator which powers the electric motors that propel the unit and also activate the cutting head and vibrating beam. Laser receivers guide the correct level for the cutting head, while a remote control allows the operator to determine the direction, drive speed, and cutting speed.
The Trimmerstar 806 constantly and automatically checks and adjusts the desired reference height and inclination of the ground surface to the millimetre - providing the ultimate in floor accuracy!
Also, because the Trimmerstar 806 is guided by laser levels, it is possible to grade flat OR single or dual axis slopes.
When used in concrete applications, the Trimmerstar 806 can be placed on the surface AFTER the concrete has consolidated - providing even better accuracy for floor levels. The light weight of the Trimmerstar 806 means laser leveled floors are not restricted to slab on ground, but also includes all manner of suspended slabs and bridge decks, providing grades as required.
The Vibration beam makes concrete smooth
The cutting head cuts the concrete & levels it
Can be stored in its own trailer for security & safety
- 01. Laser receivers
- 02. Laser receivers stuff
- 03. 2600W, 4 stroke power generator
- 04. Cutting head
- 05. Height adjustment for cutting head (one each side)
- 06. Drive Motor for Cutting head
- 07. Propelling drive motor
- 08. Steering adjustment
- 09. Vibrating beam
- 10. Vibration motor
- 11. Vibration control
- 12. Weight Packs for sand
- 13. Propelling conveyor belt
- 14. Protective fiberglass case
- 15. Protective guard for cutting head
- 16. Protective rail for cutting head
- 17. Cutting & vibration control
- 18. Direction control
Foundation and industrial ground, production and exhibition halls, high-bay warehouses, multipurpose halls, suspended slabs, bridge decks, multi storey car parks, access roads, shopping malls, hospitals, sport grounds, Astroturf pitches (sub surface), tennis courts, and many more…
7000 M² Football field in Switzerland - accurate draining slope provided by Trimmerstar 806 to achieve FIFA rating for International play.
- Superflat precision of the reference height and slope (+/- 1 mm).
- Large surface coverage per day with constant precision.
- Single or dual grade compatibility when used with grading laser.
- Reduce Labor, saving of expensive and hard to find screed hands.
- Low machine weight allows it to work on suspended floors.
- Remote control operation.
- Works on placed concrete to allow for consolidation and then screeding.