Super Rib is a machine made unique mesh galvanised steel sheet stiffened by roll-formed ribs, that retains poured concrete and provides a perfect bond and shear key to the follow-on pour similar to a fully scabbled joint.
Super Rib becomes a permanent formwork thus there is no stripping required or preparation of the joint surface for the next pour.
- Provides a high degree of control over the quality of an interfacing scabbled joint
- Faster and easier to use than timber formwork and chemical retarding agents used on concrete to create interlocking surfaces
- Can be installed before reinforcement with bars pushed through the mesh at a later stage
- Material is easy to cut, bend and shape into and around difficult profiles such as toggle joints
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, and curved for such applications as water retaining structures
- Enables pour to be visually monitored, thus reducing risk of voids or honey combing within concrete
- No need to clean, reface or oil as would happen with traditional timber formwork
|Code||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack (sheets)||Wt./sheet (kg)|