- NCA shortens set times while increasing early compressive strength.
- It does not contain calcium chloride or any other materials that promote corrosion in steel. Unlike some other non-chloride accelerators, such as those containing calcium nitrite, NCA is not hazardous. No special handling, storage or transportation.
- Accelerates the set-time / Provides higher early strength
- NCA does not promote steel corrosion / Dosage can be increased for faster acceleration
- NCA can be easily stored for use as needed / The material does not require heated warehousing.
- Can be used in all weather / Acceleration is dependent on the dosage used.
- The need for protection and heating of concrete in cold climates is reduced or eliminated / Allows faster reuse and stripping of forms.
- Suitable for all types of concrete.