Crete-Trete 309-VOC is a high solids, water based cure for concrete. It exceeds ASTM specifications and all state and federal VOC regulations. Crete-Trete 309-VOC is an ASTM 309 Type I class B or Type I-D class B curing compound for use on fresh concrete.
- Is water based
- Covers 10 M²/Litre
- Is fast drying.
- Has no unpleasant odours
- Physically combines with surface matrix of the concrete.
- Is non-flammable
- Applies easily by sprayer, roller or brush
- Does not contain cheap “filler resins”
- Shows temporary “white when wet” colour where freshly applied
- Wets fresh concrete better than solvent based cures
- Dries clear
Limitations: Do not apply over puddles on the surface of the concrete. Do not use if temperature drops below 10° C (50° F). Protect from freezing.
Applicable Standards:Exceeds ASTM C-309-89 for water retention at the rate of 10 M²/Litre. Exceeds California SCAQMD VOC rule 1113-90. ASTM C-309 officially replaces canceled Federal Specification TT-C-800A.
Remove cured films of Crete-Trete 309-VOC with Cresset’s Floor Stripper 90.
|100309-0005||Crete-Trete 309-VOC 5.0L|
|100309-0020||Crete-Trete 309-VOC 20.0L|
|100309-0200||Crete-Trete 309-VOC 200.0L|
|100309-1000||Crete-Trete 309-VOC 1000.0L|