- Super-Strip "AquaBlend" is a water dilutable 1:4 Form Releaser.
- It permits easy, stain-free removal of timber, steel forms, formliners, etc. from concrete.
- Can reduce bugholes on concrete surfaces / Does not cause efflorescence.
- Doesn't interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied.
- Reduces incidences of skin rashes to an absolute minimum. / Is biodegradable.
Form surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contaminants. Apply Super-Strip "AquaBlend", properly diluted, just minutes before concrete is placed or up to 7 days before if treated surface is protected from precipitation.Use Chapin 1949 with 80015 tip.
- Precast Beams.
- Precast Panels with class 1 finish and /or fine detail requirements including formliners.
- Insitu Formwork
|100AQG-0200||Super-Strip "AquaBlend"-20 L|
|100AQG-0005||Super-Strip "AquaBlend"-5 L|