Spatter-Cote 100 is a solvent based liquid that can be applied to equipment surfaces exposed to concrete spatter. After use, simply clean the equipment by hosing off. Regular use keeps equipment clean and free from build-up.
- Easily rinses off with water
- Applies in hot or cold weather
- Applies by spray, brush or mop
- Does not promote corrosion
- Ready mix trucks / Concrete pumps
- Highway concrete paving equipment
- Back side of forms
- Concrete tools and accessories / Screeds
- Hard surface finishings during construction
(windows, stairwells, etc.)
- Dry mix concrete mixers/Portable batch plants
Equipment surfaces should be dry and free of loose dirt and dust. (Spatter-Cote 100 may be applied to surfaces with concrete build-up.)
Regular Maintenance Program:
To keep the equipment clean apply Spatter-Cote 100 daily. Typically it is applied soon after hosing off the equipment.
Apply Spatter-Cote 100 by spray, brush or roller to the equipment surface before being exposed to concrete spatter. Spatter-Cote 100 may be applied hours or up to 7 days before placing the
equipment into service. To clean, hose the equipment surface protected by Spatter-Cote 100 with water. This will remove the concrete spatter, dirt and grease. Once the equipment dries, re-coat with Spatter-Cote 100.
Dilution with fuel oils, diesel fuel or water will reduce the product’s effectiveness.ing put onto the mould. Please note that after heavy rain re-application is required.
|100100-1000||Spatter Cote 100-1000 L|
|100100-0200||Spatter Cote 100-200 L|
|100100-0020||Spatter Cote 100-20 L|
|100100-0005||Spatter Cote 100-5 L|