- Easy-form™ Expansion Joint fillers are very easy to use zipped self-wound adhesive-backed joint fillers (with no paper to be removed).
- Easy-form™ Expansion Joint filler is a low-cost, inert, foam material made from closed cell physically cross-linked (irradiation) polyolefin foam. Supplied in a full range of widths, in standard and handy roll lengths.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Adhesive backed, yet self-wound, so no release paper to remove
- Lightweight, resilient and closed cell – the perfect expansion joint
- Non-absorbent with a high level of chemical resistance
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Reliable and durable performance
- Excellent weather-ability
Independently Tested and Certified
- Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibers or dust during installation or in service
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Quick and Easy To Use
- Cost savings in material, time, and the overall project
- Reduced labour time due to the ease of installation, and no mess to attend to (“Paperless”)