What is MasterKure CC 100WB?
MasterKure CC 100WB (clear or white) is a wax emulsion curing compound that forms a flexible film preventing concrete from drying out in early-stage hydration.
How does MasterKure CC 100WB work?
MasterKure CC 100WB (clear or white) is a water-based wax emulsion compound for curing fresh moist plain concrete. MasterKure CC 100WB meets the requirements of AS 3799-1998, “Specification for Liquid membrane-forming Curing Compounds for Concrete” when applied at the recommended application rate.
- All types of external concrete paving
- Applications where damp curing is impracticable
- Concrete road pavements to prevent base course bonding to top course
- Use as a bond breaker in lift slab construction
MasterKure CC 100WB (clear or white) is not recommended for application when subsequent renders, toppings, or coatings are to be applied.
MasterKure CC 100W white is not recommended for coloured concrete finishes.
What makes MasterKure CC 100WB a unique solution?
It forms a flexible film that prevents concrete from drying out during the critical early stages of hydration thus ensuring satisfactory curing of the concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 100WB?
- Efficient curing of concrete assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance, and durability
- Reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface
- Easy to use – quick means of curing which requires no further attention, eliminates the problems of messy water curing
- Safe to use – non-corrosive, non-toxic, and non-staining, less hazardous than some other methods of curing