What is Colorfresh EFFECT?
Colorfresh Effect is a protective coating for concrete that is water and dirt repellent. In addition, it creates a permanent non-glossy wet-look surface finish.
- Creates a permanent wet-look visual effect
- Applicable on moist and dry surfaces
- Fast drying
- Low consumption rate per m2 • UV-resistant
- User-friendly (water-based)
- Protects against efflorescence (primary and secondary efflorescence)
- Protects against dirt and stains
- Reduces frost and weathering damage • protects against colour fading
- Protects against soiling during storage, installation
- Hides colour changes within the concrete surface
- Applicable immediately after surface finishing
- Applicable on new and on older surfaces
- Suitable for “in-line” application
- High resistance to abrasion
- Low additional cost per m2
Fields of Applications
Colorfresh Effect is a new development, based on the well-known product Colorfresh Intensiv.
Colorfresh Effect has been developed for the protection of architectural and decorative concrete used for walls and floors, e.g. cast-in-place concrete, precast concrete elements, artificial stone, paving stones etc., which require protection against soiling, efflorescence, loss of colour, weathering, frost damage etc.
It is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Applicable on all kinds of concrete surfaces and especially for exposed aggregate, acid-etch, sand-blast/shot-blast, bush-hammered, polish/grind finish.