Plastic Deck Rail or Bolster Deck Rail are a 750 mm long continuous spacers for formwork applications. In addition to providing minimal exposure, these plastic deck rails are stable and are highly capable of spreading the load as compared to individual spacers.
In addition to the sets of vertical legs at 75mm centers, the centrally positioned support legs provide the deck rail with the stability and strength required on construction sites.
Another key design feature is that the male and female connections at either end of the plastic deck rail allow the user to connect multiple deck rails to any given length.
Fields of Application
- Suspended decks
- Precast or Tilt-up panels
- In situ and precast beams
- Slabs on blinding concrete
- Strong, sturdy & stable design
- Male & Female connection for fast assembly on-site
- Available in many sizes
- Deck Rail base for slab-on-ground applications is available separately
- Complies with AS/NZS 2425:2015 with a 120 kg rating