- Permits easy, stain-free removal of forms or formliners from hardened concrete.
- Releases any kind of form or formliner (including expanded polystyrene) from hardened concrete.
- Forms strip easily and cleanly ,also helps eliminate bugholes and stains.
- It is easy to use and gives reliable results with no dust left on the mould.
- Eliminates bugholes even when applied 5 times thicker than needed.
- No staining.
- Does not cause efflorescence /Does not wash off in moderate rain.
- Doesn’t interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied.
- It is biodegradable, non poisonous and contains no carcinogens
Fields of Application
Precast Panels with class 1 finish and /or fine detail requirements including rubber formliners.
Pavers and products made in steel or fibreglass moulds.
Crete Lease 20-VOC requires special tips and sprayers. It is best applied using a ACTECH “FATBOY” AIR POWERED Sprayer and 110 067.tip or by using a mop. It is recommended that a filter be used in the line. The less you use the better the finish.
Works in either 5 minutes or weeks after being put onto the mould.