Crete-Trete 309-VOC is a high solid, water-based cure for concrete. It exceeds ASTM specifications and all state and federal VOC regulations. Crete-Trete 309-VOC is an ASTM 309 Type I class B or Type I-D class B curing compound for use on fresh concrete.
- Is water-based
- Covers 10 M²/Litre
- Is fast drying.
- Has no unpleasant odors
- Physically combines with a surface matrix of the concrete.
- Is non-flammable
- Applies easily by sprayer, roller, or brush
- Does not contain cheap “filler resins”
- Shows temporary “white when wet” colour where freshly applied
- Wets fresh concrete better than solvent-based cures
- Dries clear
Do not apply over puddles on the surface of the concrete. Do not use if the temperature drops below 10° C (50° F). Protect from freezing.
Exceeds ASTM C-309-89 for water retention at the rate of 10 M²/Litre. Exceeds California SCAQMD VOC rule 1113-90. ASTM C-309 officially replaces canceled Federal Specification TT-C-800A.
Removal: Remove cured films of Crete-Trete 309-VOC with Cresset’s Floor Stripper 90.