What are Cross Chairs?
Cross Chairs are Australia’s favorite plastic bar chair for Architectural precast because they have the smallest footprint.
They feature 4 legs with tapered bases coming to a finely rounded point. They do not have a clip-on section, but rather a flat section perfect for supporting mesh or bars of most sizes including very large ones.
- Type-A chairs are light duty only. (20 – 50 mm)
- Type-B chairs are stackable to increase height (60 – 180 mm)
- Needle Points
- Plastic bar support at low cost.
- Strong, no bleed, rustproof and easy to use
- Good concrete flow
- Tapered legs to ensure minimal form contact