Curecon W is a water-based resin curing compound used to retain moisture in concrete for effective curing. Used for all concrete but specifically designed for use in mass concrete structures such as roadwork, bridgework, and runways
- Non-flammable/ non dangerous goods classification
- Non toxic
- Tack free when dry
- Rapid film formation
- Volatile ingredients comply with air pollution requirements of photo-reactive compounds
- Reduces surface shrinkage and cracking by eliminating moisture loss from exposed surfaces
- Eliminates the need for damp hessian, sand, or polythene
- Increases concrete strength and dusting resistance
The coating should be applied at a coverage rate of 5m2/litre. To achieve the correct curing properties and moisture retention according to AS/RTA standards, Curecon W must be applied at the above-stated coverage rates.
Curecon W contains a green fugitive dye to ensure a uniform application is achieved. Curecon W dries as a clear film on the surface.
|Colour||A light green milky liquid|
|Flashpoint||Not Applicable achieved. Curecon W dries as a clear film on the surface|
|Coverage||5M²/litre using a spray applicator-do not brush|
|Clean-up||Water when wet. Kerosene, fuel, or solvent525 (allows re-emulsification with water) when dry|
|Drying Time on concrete||½-1 hour at 25°C 50% RH|
Curecon W should be evenly sprayed onto the surface over the freshly laid concrete as soon as possible after final trowelling.
Ideally, Curecon W should be applied as soon as the surface bleed water has evaporated. In all cases, Curecon W should be applied at a coverage rate not greater than 5M² per litre.