Hydrotite is a state-of-the-art hydrophilic waterstop with unmatched durability and water sealing capacity. Comprised of Non-Bentonite, modified chloroprene rubber, Hydrotite expands up to EIGHT TIMES its original volume when exposed to water. This expansion creates an effective compression seal within joints of limited movement.
Recognized worldwide, Hydrotite has a proven track record as a high quality and cost effective solution to your water containment needs.
Typical structures utilizing Hydrotite include:
- Water and waste water treatment facilities
- Primary and secondary containment structures
- Tunnels and culverts Dams, locks, canals, water reservoirs and aqueducts
- Pipe penetrations
- Swimming pools / Storage tanks
- Retaining walls / Foundations – Slabs on grade.