Malthoid is a long-lasting, waterproof substance that is made up of bitumen-impregnated felt. It’s coated with a fine grit to keep it from sticking together when rolled up.
Malthoid is a waterproofing compound for timber and concrete that can be used on roofs, decks, and other surfaces.
- 2 ply felt material impregnated with bitumenEasy to handle
- Easy to handle
- Fine sand coating prevents sticking when it is rolled
- Inert to lime in mortar mixes
- Available in a range of sizes
- Waterproofing of flat roofs
- Dampcourse on brick and block walls
- Used under corrugated iron water tanks to prevent condensation corrosion