Semifix Super plastic bar chair is a 350mm long continuous spacer for precast or formwork application. In addition to providing minimal exposure, these plastic deck rails are stable and are highly capable of spreading the load as compared to individual spacers.
In addition to the sets of vertical legs at 75mm centers, the centrally positioned support legs provide the deck rail with the stability and strength required on construction sites.
Another key design feature is that the male and female connections at either end of the Semifix Super allow the user to connect multiple deck rails to any given length.
Continuous Bar Chairs are the choice for heavy load reinforcement elements on large-scale applications, such as Super T-Beams and Bridge girders. The quality cover guaranteed by the spacer is matched by the labor-saving & peace of mind obtained by using it.
Fields of Application
- Suspended decks
- Precast or Tilt-up panels
- In situ and precast beams
- Slabs on blinding concrete
- JOINABLE Continuous Heavy Duty Spacers
- Strong, sturdy & stable design
- Male & Female connection for fast assembly on-site
- Available in 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, and 75mm
- Complies with AS/NZS 2425:2015 with 120 kg rating
- Shorter lengths preferred in government jobs over longer continuous spacers