What are Combo Plastic Spacers?
Actech Slab on Ground Combination (SOG Combo) Bar Chairs are used to set the reinforcing bar and mesh to the correct position before pouring the concrete in deep slab residential, commercial and civil applications including roadways.
The Combination Bar Chairs have been designed as an economical, lightweight and easy to use alternative to metal bar chairs These plastic spacers have a strong flat plastic base and are designed to sit flat on all types of surfaces including gravel, sand and concrete blinding.
The easy clip-on system ensures the chair stays in place, especially when walking on or moving the reinforcing framework.
Key features of Combination Plastic Spacers include:
• Easy to install, suits reinforcing bar up to 20mm in diameter
• Easy cover identification on the chairs
• Flat base eliminates the need for separate bases
• Solid design eliminates any voids under the mesh or reinforcing bar
• Plastic material means no rust issues
• Complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 2425:2015
|311001||Combo 25/40||25 & 40 mm||100 pc|
|311005||Combo 50/65||50 & 65 mm||100 pc|
|311006||Combo 50/65C||50 & 65 mm||100 pc|
|311010||Combo 75/90||75 & 90 mm||100 pc|
|311015||Combo 85/100||85 & 100 mm||100 pc|