What is Conac Brick?
CONAC BRICK Concrete Spacers are a concrete block which serves as a spacer. These concrete spacers are versatile in nature since a single block can provide 3 different covers (50, 65 and 75 mm). Thus, making them a popular pick for precast manufacturers.
Furthermore, these concrete brick have a through-hole which facilitates site workers to thread a tie wire through to hold the mesh or reinforcement bar in place. Another key advantage of Actech’s concrete spacers is that they have a high load capacity and are corrosion resistant.
These concrete spacers provide support for both reinforcing mesh and reinforcement bars, always ensuring that the correct cover is achieved. Their high load capacity means they are ideal for the construction of roads, bridges and external balconies.
Why are Concrete Spacers popular?
Concrete spacers and bar supports are made of the same material as the poured concrete, so thermal expansion and contraction are equal. And because they are the same material, the concrete and spacers will bond. No gaps!
Concrete spacers and bar support help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
What are the advantages of CONAC Concrete Bricks?
• High load capacity concrete (complies with the AS:NZS 2425:2015 Standard with 300 kg Rating)
• Ideal for concrete elements in roads, bridges and other infrastructure
• Cement-bound spacers, no heat/cold deformation
• Absolute guarantee of consistent concrete cover
• Various attachment options for quick and easy use
• Homogeneous bond resulting in no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete
• Fire-resistant according to the maximum requirements of DIN 4102 - Class A1 (non-flammable)
|35CB765||Conac Brick||75 x 65 x 50 mm||36 pc|